Monday, March 30, 2009

Some New Eco-Friendly Additions to Panda With Cookie



I am so pleased to finally have some Eco-Spun felt to work with! I discovered it in other Etsy seller's shops and love that it is both vegan and more environmentally friendly. It is made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles and will work nicely for my uses. I got some a couple of weeks ago and have finally had time to try it out. I have panda head ornaments up now and hope to expand into some more colors for future monster projects.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awww! Too adorable!!

panda with drumstick said...

Holy cow! You decapitated a poor defenseless panda bear! How could y.... oh, er, never mind- carry on then

NYCrochet said...

That's adorable! But he has no mouth, so I guess he can have no cookies (so sad!).

Single Lady said...

This is very cute. I'm a massive fan of pandas! And it's eco-spun felt which is awesome. Thanks for sharing this.