Friday, January 30, 2009

Etsy Treasury Friday (Afternoon)

I am currently featured in 2 Treasury Wests.

My mini monster garland can be found in tweet!, put together by karuski. Visit her etsy shop to see her creations with vintage and upcycled inspiration, such as this flower bracelet/necklace.


My poohead valentine can be found in Freaky Friday, curated by For The Love of Vegan. She specializes in vegan sweets, and y'all already know how I feel about sweet, sweet cookies. Especially organic peanut butter oatmeal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out pal!!!

karuski said...

I love your mini monsters, they're lovely! Thanks for a link:)

Happy Weekend!

-minna

Anonymous said...

Your mini monsters are adorable, and they remind me of molars in a totally non-creepy way!

panda with cookie said...

Ha! I should make them in white and call them molar monsters.