Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Panda or Cookie? KnittyKrissy's Ecospun Felt Sugar Cookies

A new feature where I highlight the wares of other etsy sellers who have an item that is either panda or cookie. I realize that every feature is new in a new blog, but I am enjoying sounding innovative.

Today's offering falls into the cookie category.




KnittyKrissy is a fellow EtsyVeg Team member with lots of fun felt and clay creations in her shop. Pictured today are three felt sugar cookies, made from ecospun felt, which comes from recycled plastic. Check out her shop for other felt goodies, including cupcakes and a PB&J sandwich. Sweet sweet cupcakes.

If at any point one of my lovely, dedicated blog followers would like to send cookies, possibly in the oatmeal butterscotch variety, please do not hesitate! One cannot live on cookies alone, but I would like to try.

A note about the EtsyVeg Team for those who are curious. We are an etsy team for vegan and vegetarian etsy sellers. I'll have occasional links to contests and group projects that are happening and you can find my Monday Panda Picks feature on the EtsyVeg Blog, where I highlight some of my favorite items from member shops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my sugar cookies!
The best thing about these? No calories!!! LOL