Saturday, January 31, 2009

Vegan Etsy Team Sponsors the January Little Black Box


This month the Vegan Etsy Team sponsored The Little Black Box. All the items in this month's box are vegan and many were sent in by Vegan Etsy Team members.

Don't know what the Little Black Box is? Neither did I. It's a great way to discover some small independent crafters. Each month a box of sample items is put together from submissions and sold through the website. You can visit the link above to learn more. It's a good way to get a new audience for your products and also to find some new crafters you may not have known about.
There are a limited number available each month, so if it sells out you have to wait for the next one. This is the first all vegan box, so show it some love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think I'm gonna add this post to my favorites, cause I likes it very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have really enjoyed reading your post. My blog is on the same issue, and I will wait for further updates.

Anonymous said...

flagship housing
boeing 777 economy class
economy class cabin
steven's house of deals
economy class airplane
pnr booking
http://freebooking.50webs.com/