Saturday, January 17, 2009

Panda or Cookie? Gerrijo's Panda Necklace


Today's Panda or Cookie features etsy seller gerrijo and her baby panda necklace.
The adorable panda charm is hand cut and colored on plastic and sealed with a glossy water based varnish. It measures at just under 1/2 inch. Included is a sterling silver chain in 16 or 18 inch length.
Check out her shop for other fun prints, jewelry and more. The bunny catching snowflakes charm is what led me to her shop and there is also a panda print not to be missed.

Have a happy weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

that is some seriously cute stuff!

Anonymous said...

Awe, thanks for featuring my necklace and shop! I heart pandas and cookies so I heart your blog!

panda with cookie said...

I love your shop!

Julie Webb Photography said...

Cuteness all round! Peter Panda's best friend Nugget is pretty sweet lookin' too! :)