Monday, October 15, 2012

Isa Does It Testers: Sesame Tofu

Sesame tofu in a big ol' salad. Cooking tofu that I love has been a steep learning curve for me. I can never seem to get it as firm and flavorful as I would like. This sesame tofu recipe may have solved any tofu woes I had. I love the texture I got and can futz around with the recipe to get a plethora of flavours to always have a good and tasty protein source to toss into my big ol' salads. I think one of my favourite things about testing for Isa books is that the ingredients are usually simple but the results are always great.

5 comments:

Mihl said...

I used to have a fantastic sesame tofu recipe - basically it was tofu breaded with sesame and fried. I assume this is completely different, but sesame and tofu can never go wrong!

VeggieAmanda said...

It has taken me MANY years to cook tofu the way that I like it. Now that I can, I want to eat it all the time. I love it in a salad!

JohnP said...

oooooh.... exciting!

vegan.in.brighton said...

Mmmm I love smoked tofu. I wish I had some to nibble on right now!

Dawn said...

That is beautiful!!