Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Brownest Thanksgiving Ever or Uncle Epidiah's Old Fashioned Stuffins

I generally celebrate Thanksgiving by myself and this year I wanted a plate of brown carbs. Success! Mac and cheese with Uncle Epidiah's Old Fashioned Stuffins. Stuffing stuffed with the punk rock chickpea gravy from Vegan with a Vengeance and baked in muffin tins.

The Stuffin.
The Stuffin opened. I wanted a thicker gravy so it wouldn't run all over the place. Frankly, it's a bit hard to see in the pile of brown that is my plate, but it is there and is most delightful.

11 comments:

JohnP said...

will trade rolls for stuffins!

panda with cookie said...

Done!

Jen Treehugger said...

Holy Schmoley that looks frickin' AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Oh hey there! I would like some stuffins. I'm making some foccacia to bring to the folks' place.

panda with cookie said...

A massive carb trade
energy won't fade
stuffins for rolls
foccacia's the goal
Give me bread or give me death

sgcorrie said...

Brown foods are usually the tastiest foods!

jessy said...

now i am sadfaced to have learned about stuffins after we made all of our thanksgiving eats. i guess this means i'm gonna have to make some in the coming weeks because i missed out. ;) that's one carb-o-rific plate of awesome you've got go'n on. hells yeah! happy thanksgiving, Panda!

Kip said...

That looks like pretty much the best Thanksgiving meal ever!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Hollaaaaa!!!!

Dawn said...

Now that I have a successful gf stuffing recipe, I want stuffins!!

mollyjade said...

Stuffins are brilliant. I need to make them for second Thanksgiving.