Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vegan Product Sunday: Soapwalla Kitchen

I thought I would take my mofo Sundays to post about some small businesses that are both vegan and run by vegans. Panda With Cookie is never paid for endorsements because we like to keep it classy.

Today's featured shop is Soapwalla Kitchen, which specializes in vegan and natural bath and beauty products. I am currently using the cardamom and ginger bar soap shown here, but all her scents are fabulous.

I am also hooked on Soapwalla's natural deodorant cream. I've been using it for roughly a year and love it. And I know some of y'all have been looking for the panda seal of approval before buying deodorant. This is your time!

5 comments:

JohnP said...

I never buy without the Panda Seal!

Heidi said...

I just hearted the shop!

Anonymous said...

I might have to check out the deodorant. A shaving cream would be extra great. I used to buy a lot of frilly bath things but in saving money they're something that I've cut out.

C.J. said...

OMG, that deodorant looks so awesome! I wonder if they ship to the UK...

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Cardamom and ginger soap? I bet that smells fantastic!