Sunday, November 7, 2010

Vegan Product Sunday: Chirp Cards

I thought I would take my mofo Sundays to post about some small businesses that are both vegan and run by vegans. Panda With Cookie is never paid for endorsements because we like to keep it classy.

Today's shop is Chirp Cards on Etsy.
How can you resist the turtle?
Cards are $3.75 each and can also be bought in packs of 5 of your choice. Each card is hand cut and assembled and adorable. You will need that 5 pack so you can send me weekly missives about your backpacking adventure in Siberia.

7 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

They are cuuuuuute!

panda with cookie said...

I love that pig!

dreaminitvegan said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

How nice of you to give a shout out to vegan vendors! Those cards are fabulous!

BunzOfCinnamon said...

Loving those cards!! Very cute!

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

Cuteness!!!!

Joyfulgirl415 said...

Too cute! I especially love that little apple core next to the piggy.