Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vegan Product Sunday: Silent Lotus

I thought I would take my mofo Sundays to post about some small businesses that are both vegan and run by vegans. Panda With Cookie is never paid for endorsements because we like to keep it classy.

Today's featured shop is SilentLotus on Etsy. SilentLotus focuses on original brush paintings and upcycled jewelry such as this sunshine and flowers vintage heart necklace.


I may or may not be partial to her panda print made from her original brush painting. Perhaps you, gentle reader, would like to send me an early Hanukkah gift? Delightful.


5 comments:

JohnP said...

Duly noted for holiday shopping!

jessy said...

vegan awesomeness hand-made by vegans is something i can get behind. i think i'm gonna have to do all my christmas shopping with the vegan etsy team - it just makes me feel good knowing my dollars are going to peeps who are like-minded and crazy crafty, too!

BunzOfCinnamon said...

That necklace is beautiful! I like your idea of promoting vegan businesses. Real cool!

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

*HUGS* You are AWESOME! :D Thank you sooo much, Lisa! What a wonderful surprise! :D xoxo Hooray! :)

Monique a.k.a. Mo said...

So gorgeous!