Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Panda Raps: Tot's Delight

now what you hear is not a test--i'm tottin' to the beat
and me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to find tots to eat
see i am panda c. and i like to say hello
to the black, to the white, the red, and the brown, the purple and yellow
but first i gotta eat eat the taters to the boogie
say up jump the taters to the tot tot boogie
let's tot, you dont stop
tot's the riddle that will make your body rock


Dedicated to the machoest of pineapples and his ruthless pursuit of the sweet potato tot.

11 comments:

JohnP said...

you and sweet-tottin machopineapple need to do a bicoastal duet.

Mihl said...

You got some mad rappin' skills.

jessy said...

word. :) sweet potato tots. dayyyyum! i'm dig'n the raps, panda c.!

Sarah S. said...

Funky!

Sarah P said...

let's tot! you don't stop!

this will be in my head all day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mad proppas! That rhyme is FRESH!

supercarrot said...

sizzlin'!

jess likes tots said...

panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celyn said...

Rock to the beet with the pandaC wrap!

Kip said...

I feel like the world is calling for me to have tots. You've seeled the deal. Now where the hell to find them in this country?!

Meggs said...

Glorious rap, per usual, and SWEET POTATO TOTS. Holy fork. If only I had someone like Mr. Bran to make them for my lazy ass.